Wednesday, January 25, 2017

Snow!!!

We been gettin' dumped on here at My place. Fine-lee today the sunshine happened an' we gots sum blue skies.
Daddy's been busy makin' almos' tunnels fur us out there in our yard. Jus like the Pug Ranch Daddy
Sum uv this is drifted snow, but a hole bunch o' snow fell outta the sky las' nite!

I'm comin' outta a lil Cull De Sack. Later, Daddy will make a big path so's we can check out the purr-im-e-tur uv our yard.

Can yu see me? Jus' barely, huh? I needed sum privacy please.

Tux is tryin' to rite his name in the snow! Bol!

Ack! So much snow, I can't see to the road to do my security barkin!

Come on ofur if yu want to play in the snow. Bring yur boots an' coats! Or if yu can't make it, I can send yu sum. Let me no.





12 comments:

  1. BOL don't eat the yellow snow! The peeps need to put a bright collar on you so you don't blend with the snow. Tux sticks out like a sore thumb.

    Aroo to you,
    Sully

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMD!!!! That is REAL snow…in fact yous living in a SNOW DRIFT!!!!
    Wow, how cold is that on your paws????
    I hope you're well stocked up on foodables.
    I is finking I should stop moaning about the damp fog here, messing wiv my furs
    Loves and licky kisses
    Princess Leah xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. All dat snow looks like so much fun! We only gots a tiny bit dis year so far.

    ReplyDelete
  4. zoe...manee thanx for de offer but we will let ewe keepz de snow !!!!!! stay warm out ther.... happee week a head N heerz two 50 pluz dee greez ~ ☺☺☺♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. That IS a lot of snow! Glad you have a considerate peep to make a path for you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow Zoe! hasn't been a crazy winter! We haven't had this much snow in Idaho for a long time - it just keeps snowing.
    Mom is hating driving to work these days
    hugs
    Mr Bailey, Hazel & Mabel

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMD ZOE... that is a VERY MUCH DEEP snow... WHEW... Blessings on the dads (and MOMs) who SHOVEL our Potty Paths... Right?
    OMD you won't see the grass until July.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Crikey Zoe ..... how lucky are you having all that snow to play in. I'd be there in a shot if I could. It sure looks like fun. Do you jump in it? You'd completely disappear, aye?? Tux not so much. He stands out like a sore thumb in all that white stuff. It sure looks pretty. Mum wants to see some more photos of the snow. She's snow obsessed.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow! That's a lot of snow! Our's melted already.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow!!! That's a lot of snow! Stay warm out there :)
    Henry

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wowee. We have some snow crumbs, even as I dogtate this to the petcretary, but OMD!! You *do* have you some snow!!

    Way more than anyone in this den evfur wants to see, BOL! Enjoy it though...and I thank your Daddy for helping you with those paths...for the privacy junk and the barking snoopervisory duties!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh my goodness! We have absolutely no snow compared to you! Stay safe in all that white stuff. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete