Monday, September 26, 2016

It is a Great day at My place!

If yu are a dog who likes to bark, come on ofur to My place, Stat!


Lemme show yu whut we can bark at, frum the comfort uv OPZoe (that's military tawk fur Observation Point Zoe).

This here is OPZoe
This deal is wurkin out in My driveway rite now.

See that yella thingy out there? An' the wurker dood is ridin inside that cage! Bol!

He's movin the rawk, movin the rawk. Frum that big pile to sumplace I can't see frum OPZoe.

Efun the cows is curious 'bout the goin's on.
So hurry on ofur to My place an we can all bark at the wurker dood!


Huh. I say it's a Great day! Mommy sez it's gonna be a Long day. That's why she has those thingys stuffed in her ears.
If yu can't make it ofur today, I'll let yu no whut's goin on out there, when I get to go out fur a potty break. :-)


11 comments:

  1. Maggie loves to bark, we are sending her to live wif you for awhile. stella rose

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woof, woof, WOOF! BARKETY BARK...yup I am like that too, I even barked a new big outdoor thermometer the peeps hung up, BOL! What are you gonna do when all that work is done...it will be boring again?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like to bark too so I will be right over!
    hugs
    Mabel
    Bailey & Hazel too

    ReplyDelete
  4. YAY, I'll be right over…sounds like GREAT funs, just LOOK at the interesting thingys you've got in your driveway!?!?!
    Loves and licky kisses
    Princess Leah xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. We're stuck in a kennel. We'd LOVE to be there, we spend Lotsa time barking during the day. Give 'em a few barks from us, too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. zoe....we canna bark but sum times we can put ona grate growl...will thiz help !! ???

    ♥♥♥☺☺☺

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi hi hi! Ojo here! Not me, but Cobi will come help you Bark! I will eat those funny things your person sticks in her ears. Sound good?

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'll head over there now and bark with you, Zoe!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, I'd be barking up a storm at that big yellow machine! Have a bark for me, will ya?!?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow!I love seeing those kinds of big truck machines! Let me know if you see Ironing Board Man (aka the steam roller.)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am sorry I missed all that good barking!

    ReplyDelete