Friday, January 22, 2016

Rear Window



There is sum ol' movie with that title, I guess. It's 'bout a guy with a broked leg an he's bored while he's healin up. So he spys on his neighbors. An he sees stuff.
So, I don't got no broked leg. But we been havin lots o' snow an I am kinda gettin me sum cabin fever. So I spy on my neighbors.
These deer neighbors was jus' over the irrigation canal. In My trees! Jus' on the uther side o' My yard! We could see 'em frum our Rear Window (the dinin area).


They came quietly creepin out frum their place in the trees. They wuz munchin on the brush.  Mommy sez it's real temptin to feed them, whut with all the snow, but that ain't good fur them! It could even Kill 'em. Their dijestive systems ain't made fur hay an bird seed an uther stuff peepoles mite put out fur them. So we jus' let them munch on the rabbit brush an uther stuff they mite find.
An' if I am quiet, they hang 'round. But I do like to bark at stuff. So I bark 'em when I see 'em.
Daddy sez it's bout 75 feets over there to them frum our house. They wuz close!


We been havin Lots o' snow. Our doggie yard wuz gettin filled up with snow so Daddy made super big piles of snow. I found out the uther day, I could climb up a snow mountain an' walk over the fence to the snow mountain on the uther side! 
This wuz taken affer I went mountain climbin'


Then Mommy couldn't find me. hee hee. She came round the front o' the house an saw lil muddy paw prints (even with all the snow, I can find me sum mud to walk in) an there I wuz, lookin down a square hole thingy that goes unner our house. Daddy wuz unner there doin sumfin an I wuz waitin fur him to come out.
I got in trubble instead. On account o' because o' the muddy feets an leavin my yard. I got carried in an dumped in the kitchen sink to wash off my cute lil feeties. Mommy is Not looking forward to the "mud season" when the snow melts an me an Tux can bring in lots o' prints!


An' here's me rite now:
I'm in the No Groom Zone! I ain't been to the groomer/torturer since I left Idunno!
Here's Tux:
We're both curled into doggy balls since it's like sumfin teen degrees this mornin outside. Cold!

Ok, this is comin to yu frum the Liein Bear, He helped Mommy connect to the inner nets so's she could post my barkin!
Let's hope she gets to post more an more entries for me soon!


16 comments:

  1. Wow! You better get out your coats and boots
    Lily & Edward

    ReplyDelete
  2. zoe...grate ta heer frum ewe again.....sorree ya getted 903 feetz oh snow out yur way but yea... it will bee mega fun ta roll round in all de mud once it doez starts ta melt !!! roll in sum for uz ...can ya.....hope everee onez gettin settled in & yur N joyin de new place...... heerz two an orangespine unicorn fish kinda week oh end ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gosh you haf the REAL snow, not the EXCUSE fur snow I gets. Is it as cold and wet ? Do it mess up you furs?
    I finks you and Tux haf the RIGHT idea, stay say safe and warm
    Loves and licky kisses
    Princess Leah xxx
    PeeS I is still in awe of your Bear, he's very clevers

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMD YOUR neighbors are REALLY Interesting... No WONDER you went Mountain Climbing to try to get CLOSER to spy on them... or to find some of the Yummies that they leave behind...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh man I wish we had deer in our backyard I would barks my head off ;) Glad ya'll are staying comfy cozy on insides though cause that looks cold.

    xoxo,
    Bell Fur Zoo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sometimes, after working late, ghostwriter sees herds of deer walking down the sidewalks of the little town where the nursing home is. They act like they own the place. One night it looked like they were headed directly to the grocery store. Maybe they were going to raid the salad bar there!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. BOL! Growlmy has seen deer at the ATM across the street from the nursing home where she works, OMD!! BOL!!!

      Who do these deer think they are smart peeps or something?? OMD!

      Delete
  7. Crikey Zoe ...... how good is that liein' bear bloke. I get to see your pretty face again. Yaaaaaay!!!!!! BUT Zoe ...... you betta stay in your yard, aye?? You could really lost in all that snow stuff. You're the same colour and you'd get lost real easy and those deer blokes might eat you or something. Crikey your new place looks great. I bet you have lots of adventures there. And no grommin' since you left Idunno. Doesn't get much better than that, aye?? Bet you're batting those gorgeous long lashes at everyone you see.

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow real deer to bark at!! There have been a few times our peeps were afraid we would get out of the yard using a snow pile too BOL!be careful
    hugs
    Mr Bailey Hazel & Mabel

    ReplyDelete
  9. Good to see you!!

    But um...you are not supposed to be a mountain climber/goat! We get those huge mountains of snow by our fence too some winters but as yet I have not played a goat or alpine adventurer...though growlmy has considered that I might try it:))

    Enjoy your rear view vistas!!

    Woofs!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi hi hi! Ojo here! It is nice to hear from you!

    What did you find under the house?

    I love snow, but not if it is too cold. Perhaps it is too cold. I hope for it to get warmer for you soon, so all the critters come out for chasing and digging after!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Brrr... it's cold here, too, Zoe! Stay outa trouble!

    ReplyDelete
  12. OMD, dat are way too much snows for me!

    But spyin on da naybors are always fun.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I can gits on board wiff dat barkin' da deers.. but OMD, whut a ton of snow!!

    Stay warm and in yer yard, Zoe!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think ya looks real gud un-groomed myself!!

      Delete
  14. Wow, that is some snow you got. You got me beat this year! I like your look and am glad you don't have to go to the groomer/torturer! Well yet, anyway. Stay warm and I hope spring comes soon for you!

    ReplyDelete