Sunday, October 19, 2014

Bugged, or is it debugged?

Hi. My name is Zoe. I like to eat bugs.
So there. I tol' yu. Sumtimes I can't help it. I eat too many bugs. They're out in my yard jus waitin to be cleaned up. Bug binge.
Then the nex' mornin, I don't wanna eat my brekkie. Maybe the bugs are havin a pawty in my tummy.
I don't know.

That's whut happened this mornin. Don't wurry, I'm fine now.

Furst clue I dint feel so hot wuz this mornin at Really Early Dark O'clock. Tux came an got Mommy to go outside. That's nuthin outta the ord ee naree. But 'cept this time, I went out too. That wuz out of the ord ee naree.
Mommy watched me. She could tell I wuz poopin or at least tryin to.
I came back in an we went back to bed. She tol me not to throw up in the bed. An since I am always a gud grrl an 'beed ee ant an junk, I dint. Throw up.
But at brekkie time o'clock, I dint eat my brekkie. Now this has happened afore. No big deal.
In bout a minute or hour or sumfin, I went out to the food dispensin area. Mommy's not too brite but she wunnered if I wanted to eat my brekkie. I tol' her yes, I did. So I ate all my brekkie. Yum!

So I guess I wuz bugged but now I am debugged. All is gud!

26 comments:

  1. Zoe we are bug eaters too! Maybe we should have a club. Bug Eaters A non e mos,or something.
    Glad your tummy is better.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, we know whut's tasty, don't we?

      Delete
  2. Oh Zoe you take care of yourself, stay off the bug diet for a while and get betters soon
    Loves and licky kisses
    Princess Leah xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. But the bugs are so good! An there's a lot out there rite now.
      Hmm, I'm gettin hongry.

      Delete
  3. Bugs?? Don't your kitties do a tastee control afur you get to nosh on them buggie dudes?

    Glad your tummy said 'feed me!' and hope you don't get into the yuck mode anymore.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The inside kitties get the flys an stuff. The outside kitties go fur bigger game.

      Delete
  4. OMD bugs..... maybe I should give them a try as sadly we are not in the fly season now. Have a serene and easy Sunday.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We still have flys right now. The inside cats like to catch an eat them.

      Delete
  5. We're bug chasers and we play with them until they don't want to play anymore, but we don't eat them. Are they good?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are tasty pups! Round here, we have sum big brown cream filled bugs that are Really good. They are out of season right now tho. ;-/

      Delete
  6. Maybe you should try to eat them in moderation instead all at once.

    Aroo to you,
    Sully

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Moderation!? I don't got no stinkin moderation!

      Delete
  7. Be careful what you eat Zoe! Greta ate a big ole spider once. She was playing with it and when she thought that mom was gonna take it away she hurried and ate it!
    hugs
    Mr Bailey & Hazel

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That Greta wuz a lil stinker! Rite now I'm eatin box elder bugs. So many of 'em!

      Delete
  8. Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh!! I always knew you were my kind of Sheila. Can't get enough of those bugs myself. They do like to party around in the old guts though, aye?? Sully said to eat 'em in moderation!! What's moderation??????? Should I google it??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep, a dood affer my own heart.
      Have yu efur tried wurms? They are tasty lil treats too, if yu can find em.

      Delete
    2. Sure have ..... if it moves I'll try it. Do you have those BIG grasshopper thingies in Idunno?? CRUNCHY!!

      Delete
    3. Sure do Charlie, well, maybe not so big. Not their season now an they are a bit harder to catch. But fun huntin an good eatin!

      Delete
  9. I like buggies too - playin wif em is fun.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yu cats always play with yur fud! Bol!

      Delete
  10. Bugs??? I stick to chasin bigger stuff like skwerrils and rats.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The cats already cot all those big critters, or skeered em off.

      Delete
  11. I'm not allowed to eat bugs. I mostly just bark at them, especially those capitillers that scrunch their way across my porch. Go easy on the buggies so you don't get sick!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Poor Fizz, yu don't get nuthin fun or good.

      Delete
  12. Wow! I never eat that many bugs! I hope you didn't eat a stink bug!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Eeww, no stink bugs. Yu warned us bout those doods.

      Delete