Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Spuds on the move!

Woo hoo! Come on ofur to my place evfurry fur! Big ol' trucks an spud diggin machines are rite ofur there!
Good barkin!
Here's sum o' the stuff we can bark at. An if yu don't get here today, there's anuther field rite next to my place they'll be wurkin on.

This is whut I can see out my OP Zoe winnow.

The red part is diggin the spuds, givin 'em a ride an then dumpin 'em into that white farm truck deal.
There's a tractor there too but 'cept yu can't see it on account o' because the farm truck is blockin it.
Gotta edit sumfin. There is anuther big tractor deal that has dug up the spuds. This red deal picks them up. I din't get a piccie of that furst machine.

There's a mess o' these farm trucks waitin their turn to get the spuds dumped in 'em.
See 'em ofur there? All lined up, waitin their turns.


When they are loaded, the trucks pull out. Coff, coff. It's real dusty! They auto-mat-ik-lee use the blue cover to protect the spuds on their ride to where efur they take them.


An there they go! That's my mailbox out there, don't hit it please.
So if anybuddy wants to come ofur to bark at all the stuff, we have to stay in or else fur sure stay in my fenced backyard. Don't want nun of yu to get smushed by all the quipment.

Hey, there will be lots o spuds left in the fields. Raise yur paws if yu want my daddy to dig yu sum. We will send 'em to yu. Nice an fresh! Will bout a hunnerd pounds be ok?

26 comments:

  1. How, that's a lot of SPUDS. We'd love to have some. Glad you aren't going to get smushed by a spud truck.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My state, Idaho, is famous fur it's spuds!

      Delete
  2. I luffs a good bark, I'll get packed and come straight over
    Loves and licky kisses
    Princess Leah xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooooh I love me some mashed taters and butter!!! I'll take about 300 pounds please!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Got yur order Fizz!

      Daddy! Fizzy wants 'bout 3 hunnerd pounds o' spuds!

      Delete
  4. Wow! That was a lot of potatoes! Did you get to eat any of them? We love seeing things like that. My ghostwriter has been driving by fields of soybeans and corn on her way to and from work, and wondering when they'll be harvested.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My folks hardly feed me nuthin but dog food!

      Hmm, soybeans ain't grown around here. They grow corn in sum spots but it's used fur animal feed, jus' chopped.

      Delete
  5. Woohoo I'm packin' my bags and I'm headed to your house for some fun.

    Aroo to you,
    Sully

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonder if any of those spuds are coming to our Mom's work?? They make them spuds into french fries!
    hugs
    Mr Bailey & Hazel

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Idunno where the spuds ride to.
      Coolio that yur Mom's wurk makes french fries!

      Delete
  7. Yes, fur sure I can get myself ovfur there to help ya bark em faster and faster...BOL! The faster they get done, the faster your daddy will be able to get digging, right?

    My peeps are not eating spuds right now...their loss, I bark; but anyways maybe I could nosh about 50 pounds...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's dark o'clock an they're movin the quipment to the uther field! Hurry, come on ofur!

      Not eatin spuds? That's jus not rite!

      Delete
  8. Spud U Like! Peeps says we will be right over, me for a bark fest and peeps as she loves all things spud. Have a tremendous Thursday.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
  9. 'Tatoes?? OMD. Sign me up fur a coupla tons, 'kay, Zoe??? Wow. I wish I habbed stuff wike dat tu bark at!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Will a coupla tuns be enuf?

      I got a cool lil howl goin rite now, 1 o' the trucks made a rattley noise!

      Delete
  10. Oooops. Furgedded tu chek da lil' box. BOL : D

    ReplyDelete
  11. we canna bark, but we will bee happee ta help eat sum french friez !! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh we love smashed potatoes as an extra treat in our food...and fries...sigh....stella rose

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ya lives where dere is free spuds next door?? Dat sounds kinda likes heaven to me... 'cept dey won't let me have any spuds no more since dey found out I wuz allergik to taters...

    I sure do luv taters.... sob, sob....

    I'll send Whitley on da next bus to help ya wiff da barkin'-- and to give me a chance to catch up on my beeyoutee rest...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Grrl, I bet yu are plum tuckered out with all that Whit has had to bark at.
      Sorry yu got the spud 'ergies.
      I don't get no french fries or really not much o' nuthin good.

      Delete
  14. Crikey Zoe ..... how funny this?? When M and D were in Holland they saw all that happening in a field while they were out driving one day. AND they immediately thought of you and your neighbours' spud farm. Maybe it was the same day, aye?? Did you get to eat any of the spuds??

    ReplyDelete