Saturday, August 16, 2014

Stuff I barked at yesserday

Ok, so I know that the furst piccie yu see is yarn. Let me 'splain. I don't bark at yarn but I sure do bark at the mail guy when he pulls in My driveway to hand Mommy a package. An yesserday this wuz in the package he handed Mommy.






Yippee, rite? Fur Mommy, yarn is a Yippee time. An she claims this yarn is kinda special. When sumone buys this kind of yarn, United made by Caron, the company donates sum moneys to a college fund for the childrens of fallen warriors. Then sumtime in a day or month or sumfin, she is gonna make a scarf with the yarn. She'll be joinin a Crochet Along on line fur the instructions. She claims it will be fun.
I know, yawn.

An affer the mail guy bringed the yarn, the brown truck guy backed his big truck in My driveway! Super great barkin, cause Me an Tux rushed outside to bark him up good. Tux can pull off a super mean soundin bark, lemme tell yu.
But that box dint have nuthin fur me neether. It had sum bowls in it. An not pet bowls. Not the purdy, spensive kinds like Finley an Whitley an their kitties got.

Bowls that look kinda like this, in fact, this is them.


They wuz clearanced an then she got sum purr scents off an they jus dint cost very much. Yur probly thinkin, don't they got bowls at Zoe's place in Idunno? Evfurrybuddy has bowls! Well, yu see, she is takin sum online cookin classes an one class the fuds is served in big bowls. Well, we dint have big bowls but cept fur servin veggies at Thanksgivin time an stuff. An any xcuse fur shoppin online, so here they are.
Again, yawn.

But I did get to bark at lots of bicycle riders. Fur sum reason there wuz lots of em goin by my house yesserday. Or else it wuz the same girls goin by lots of times. I dunno. I jus barked em up good.

An then! A couple of the neighbor cows wuz outta frum where they wuz supposed to be! They are supposed to be ofur there. Like in this piccie.

But on the uther side of My fence, by those two light colored fence posts, yesserday there wuz a cow an a calf. I dunno how they got out. They ate weeds an napped there then they moseyed round an wound up in front of My place!

Red Alert! Inturder Alert!

I hollered at Mommy to go close our gate that goes cross our driveway. We dint want those cows to come in. They woulda had a great time munchin our grass an poopin their messy poops. Hard-to-scoop poops. Ask Mommy how we know this.
Anywho, we dint get piccies of the cow an the calf kept goin down the road. I dunno why she dint take the camera box out with her.
Mommy maybe coulda got their gate open an asked them nice to go where they belonged but the big cow trailed along the road affer the calf. A lil bit later a truck went by an the guy probly put them back in their pasture. So they are back safe an sound.

This shows sum of their poops. See how messy? They walk along an poop as they walk. PuffyCat mus be tellin Mommy to get outta the road.

Yep, it wuz a good day fur barkin round My place.

Mostly, it's been borin round here. Eat, bark, sleep, bark, snooze, bark.
Oh, an fur a real thrill, I can watch Mommy crochet. She's been makin hats to give to a lady who gives stuff to homeless peepoles and kiddos an uthers who need to be able to keep warm. Here's whut she's been wurkin on while Daddy has been away.





Mega yawn, huh?

An so it goes. But the FedEx van jus pulled in. Nuthin fur me. An I'm not into boxes like Maggie.

Mommy needs to order sumfin good fur Me!

Here's hopin we All have a bark-filled weekend!





20 comments:

  1. That is a lot of good barking you did! I agree with you on the yarn thing - yawn! Momma isn't into it either, but my Aunt Sarah is. Is the online cooking class your mom is taking about cooking good foods for you? If not, what a waste!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Naw, Wes. I think it's sum classes on how to boil water an run the microwave an junk. Nuthin good fur me!

      Delete
  2. The writer's blocker got turned off! Yippee!

    Yarn = yawn...BOL!

    What excitement to have with the cow and her calf...and you & Tux, sure did have loads of barking to do.

    Hmmm. I wonder, do Cow Patties taste like Horsey Road Apples??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I dunno whut cow patties taste like. Bet they are tasty! Yikes! Tux luvs him sum poop. Bet he would scarf sum down plenty quick if he could.

      I'm wurkin on the dealio yu nom ee nated me fur!

      Delete
  3. What a busy day you had!! Good job barking! We doggies have never seen a cow, but Mom sees them on the way to work. She says you can usually smell them a long time before you see them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep, they smell. A good, outdoorsy, farmy kinda smell.

      Hey, us security guards gotta do our jobs, huh?

      Delete
  4. You sure had lots of good barking. Peepoles sure waste money, my Mommy on home improvements and your Mommy on bowls and yarn! Those knitted things look like they would make good toys. Have you tried playing with any of them?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Are yu kiddin? No Pets Allowed within 80 feets when she's crochetin. No pet hairs on the stuff.
      She should make Me a nice warm cover to snooze on, up on OPZoe!

      Delete
  5. Momma says she's super impressed at the yarn stuff. It's one of the few crafty fun times things she's never been able to figure out.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I dunno why yur Momma don't learn the yarn stuff. Sissor tot herself to knit, Mommy tot herself to crochet. Both use the internets. There's Lots of info out there.
      But I wudn't let her know that. It's jus one more borin.

      Delete
  6. Crikey Zoe ..... you sure are a funny sheila! First you got riter's blok and can't post and then you post about YARN!!!!!!!!! Yarn? Yawn!!!!!!! But then you write about cows and poop and Tux and you barkin' and stuff. Yaaaaaaaay!! That's what I wanna hear and I saw that Puffy cat walking out on the road. good to see, good to see!! Mum likes the yarn bit and the crochet hat bit though so we gotta let them do that too, aye?? Oh and by the way those cow pats taste disgusting. I've had a go at 'em but they're not to my liking. Roo poop's great and cat and horse but those cows ..... yuk and it's awful messy to boot. I've even tried camel. Now that's a delicacy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Crikey ... I forgot to ask? Is your Daddy home soon. You'll be awful pleased to see him, aye??

      Delete
    2. It's been So borin round my place Charlie. Nuthin else to put in my doggie bloggie but 'cept the yarn junk.
      That surprises me bout the cow patty report. I wuda thunk they'd taste yummy!
      Daddy gets home in 'bout 5 minutes, or days I think.
      Yay!!!

      Delete
    3. Camel! I bet they make lil choco drops like sheeps an goats an such. Yummy!

      Delete
  7. Looks like ya got some good barkin. I has barked yarn before, it don't make it go away or nuffin though.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I dunno whut to do with the yarn Whit! It's like Mommy becomes a zombie when she's got the stuff. Argh!

      Delete
  8. Well done on the barking. We are no good with yarn only to play with LOL. Have a serene easy Sunday.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Molly, I do whut I can to provide security round my place!

      Delete
  9. Your mom is quite talented!
    Way to keep the home front safe while your dad's away!
    Cammie!

    ReplyDelete