Sunday, August 17, 2014

Not Serene Sunday at My place.

I tolded Mommy she needed to keep our gate closed. She dint lissen.

This is kinda 'barrassin to admit I nearly missed it. Mommy wuz sittin at her 'puter, watchin one of her cookin classes on how to boil water or sumfin. She looked up an, sure nuf, there wuz a black cow. In our front yard.
When Mommy jumped up, I went into RED ALERT an rushed out to the livin room up on OP Zoe. Yep, there wuz the black cow in our yard.

Had to get outside to bark that cow. Mommy went outside the wire to try to shoo the cow outta our yard. Me an Tux were ofur on the east side cause that's where the cow had moseyed. She wuz mooin to the uther cows in their pasture an to anuther cow that wuz out down south, like yesserday.

BARKBARKBARKBARKBARKBARKBARKBARK!!!!!!!
Yu get the idea.

Mommy went an got a shovel. She dint know how co-op-ur-a-tive the cow would be gettin invited out of the yard an she wanted to have sumfin to defend herself if the cow pulled out her plastic money an CHARGED! Bol! Get it? That's a lil joke there.

All the while, Me an Tux wuz out in our yard.

BARKBARKBARKBARKBARKBARKBARKBARKBARK!!!!
Yu get the idea.

The cow wuz purdy co-op-ur-a-tive an left our yard. We kept barkin while she hustled down the road. Mommy closed our gate. Then she went in the garage an traded fur a bigger shovel. Cow had left a nice, fresh patty right by our back gate, near the walk-thru garage door.

Me an Tux came in to chill frum the barkin. Then the cow came back by. We went back out to bark her up good.

Then a truck came by to put the cows back where they belong. Aside the black cow, there wuz a big white with black spots cow an a black calf that wuz out.

Life is sumtimes kinda xcitin out here in the country. Not so serene, huh?

Sorry, no piccies. I dunno why Mommy don't take her camera box out an get sum action shots when this stuff is happenin. She thot bout takin a piccie of the cow patty. *sigh*


31 comments:

  1. ZOE.... this is a THRILLING Story... we loved it ALL. We had horses in OUR yard recently... they left a BUNCH of "PRESENTS" that mom immediately put in the garden...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks doods! Them cow pies is a bunch messier than horsie puck.
      She tossed it ofur to the uther cows.

      Delete
  2. What a waste of cow - ya shoulda made burgers.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! Finders keepers is whut I say.

      Delete
  3. Wish I got to bark a cow, dere are nuffin good round here to bark, I are havin to make up stuff.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Don't admit yu are makin up stuff to bark at Whit. There's alway sumfin to bark at. The peepoles may not know that, but we know. ;-)

      Delete
  4. We would have loved some photos, but we can nearly picture the action. Now, cows in our yard is something we've NEVER had happen. We would've been barking, too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, we're too busy barkin an Mommy's too busy shooin the cow out to think bout gettin piccies.
      Maybe nex' time!

      Delete
  5. Tell me it isn't so...You and Tux DIDN'T roll in the nice fresh cow patty? Rolling around in fresh cow patty is AWESOME!!!!!! I highly recommend it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Shoot Puff, we are all fenced in the back yard. Couldn't get to the cow patty. Durn it anyways!

      Delete
    2. Member the song called Cow Patti?

      Cow Patti

      Delete
  6. Crikey Zoe ...... it all happens when Daddy's away, aye?? He woulda thought to take the camera box thingie.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's fur sure Charlie, evfurrything happens when Daddy is gone.
      Nex' time, we'll get sum piccies!

      Delete
  7. WHOA! I've never seen a cow! I bet they're super good to bark at! Can I come over and help you pups??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Fizzy! Yu city pup yu! Yu gotta get out more! Bol!
      Sure, come on over an BARK!

      Delete
  8. I got to do lots of barking myself today...but not at anything as exciting as a cow! I've seen them plenty of times as we've gone from my house to my Poppa's...but have never gotten close enough to bark real good at one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yur Momma needs to stop the car an let yu check out the cows! Yu ain't lived til yu bark at cows!

      Delete
  9. Wow! What a great story that is! You are pretty brave barking at a gigantic cow like that!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep, I'm not skeered of no cow. 'Course, I wuz safe in my own backyard.

      Delete
  10. That is fur sure not boring!! Let alone serene, BOL!
    Good thing that you and Tux did a good barkup on it.
    Does the cow keeper need to be a fence fixer??

    Our neighbor talked about getting a cow, but so far not seeing any...maybe its a good thing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We think maybe sum peepoles mighta fixed the fence. The 3 cows headed down like they knew where to go. The peepoles frum the truck followed them.
      We still have our gate closed tonight, jus in case.

      Delete
  11. I am very disappointed that you did not get to roll in the cow patty! Believe me, there is nothing better! You and Tux would have smelled pawsome, oh, and I don't think you got to sample it either! Otherwise, it sounds like a totally pawsome day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, I'll jus tell Mommy that the nex' time we have a cow in our yard to not throw away the patty.
      I want it! Buddy recommended it an he knows whut he's barkin 'bout.

      Delete
  12. That cow was only cooperative because you were barking. I bet that cow knew better then to mess with you!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow and well done to you but pity you did not get to roll in stinky goodness. Have a marvellous Monday.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Molly. Yeah, I've put in a order fur the nex' cow pie!

      Delete
  14. The only thing in my yard is a crow
    Lily & Edward

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't think I've ever seen a crow, but I don't bark up burds anyways.

      Delete
  15. Now that's exciting! I'd love to have a cow come visit - especially if he left nice, stinky things to roll in! You're so lucky!
    Yours sincerely,
    Margaret Thatcher

    ReplyDelete
  16. Whit and me's barked da cows before... we evfun barked some in Virginia one time.. we's multi-state cow barkers!!

    'Round here, we calls cows "dinner on da hoof".... that cow woulda made some nice cheezburgerz, just sayin'......

    And whut's wiff dese dawgs what wants to roll in da poop? Don't dey know dat just lands ya in da bafftub??

    ReplyDelete