Friday, August 22, 2014

My Daddy's Home!

Woo Hoo! Daddy's home! Affer bein gone fur 'bout 88 years or sumfin ('bout a month really) Daddy's home!
Yu know I am my Daddy's grrl, rite? As mush as I tease Charlie by flutterin my lashes an stuff, it's all jus that, teasin. I am Daddy's grrl, thru an thru.

I wuz jus messin roun outside in my yard yesserday affernoon. Car pulls in the driveway. I started barkin, 'course but bout the same time Mommy sez, "Daddy's home!".

I shoulda known sumfin wuz up when she had her camera box out there.

I got all squealy an happy an zoomy. I went ofur to the gate cuz I can kinda see into the garage an I waited fur Daddy to come out.



Yay! Where yu been fur so long, Daddy?

I got so happy seein Daddy that I could hardly stand it. Had to do more zoomies.

Plus, he tol' me to go zoomin an I always usually obey him
Gosh, it's good to have Daddy home. He bringed a hole bunch o' smelly dirty yu-nee-forms an socks an unnerwears. He had to go to wurk this mornin but sumtime I'll help him unload the rest o' the smelly stuff an put it away.
Happy to help my Daddy!
Welcome home Daddy!

17 comments:

  1. Awww, how wonderful, so glad your Daddy's back safe and sound.
    I had a lovely reunion with my Mum last night, that was only after a week so a month, that's forevers
    Loves and licky kisses
    Princess Leah xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sooooooooo happy for you! Enjoy playin wiff him.
    Wags,
    Ranger

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome home daddy and we can see how happy you are. Gonna be a great weekend. Have a fabulous Friday.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
  4. welcome home ta yur daddy zoe !!!! YAY !!! hope he can stay at home for a long long time N knot go on any mor toorz fora very long long while ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kudos to daddy for serving our country
    Snorts,
    Lily & Edward

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hooray! We'll think about your Daddy the next time we hear the military helicopters on their practice flights on weekends. Glad he's back safe and sound!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hooray!!
    So glad you are all reunited again!

    Make sure you kiss him a whole lot!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a happy day for you! We'd be zooming and doing happy dances all over the place, too.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Crikey Zoe ..... How good is that?? You got your Daddy back. All's right with your world again, aye?? Give him a big lick from me!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY fur Zoe's Daddy bein' home! Finawwy. *wipes LWD brow*

    WOW. Him shur r hansum in hims uniform!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm happy to see that your daddy is home. Did he bring you any new stuffies or treats besides dirty laundry?

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh I bet you daddy was as happy as you were.

    Aroo to you,
    Sully

    ReplyDelete
  13. I am so glad your Daddy is home!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I has nominated ya for da Most Influenshal Blogger Award - ya can pick up your award here: http://whitleywestie.blogspot.com/2014/08/most-influenshal-blogger-award.html.

    ReplyDelete