Now there wuz sum rules an such bout nom-ee-natin uther pals which I am gonna purdy much ignore. Jus cause this is my doggy bloggy thingy an I can do that.
I am gonna
Anywho, jus the uther day afore Whitley's 'ward, Mr. Jack Freckles had sended me a Liebster 'ward.
Since I had jus answered those questions an since I am a nice pup, (well, I am), I decided to let Tux do the dealios fur the Shine On 'ward. I mean, I got me a bloggy thingy but Tux don't even really have a "voice". Yu know whut I mean? I got a voice. PuffyCat and ScooterCat got voices. EllieCat gots a voice. But GeorgieCat an SamCat an Tux don't really got their inner voices. Yu know whut I mean, right? I wunner why sum of us got the voices an sum of us don't. I also wunner why when I go outside an turn round on the doorstep an come back inside, I don't get a cookie. Sumtimes it wurks, sumtimes it don't wurk. An I wunner why burds suddenly appear efurry time yu are near.
Ok, where wuz I?
Right, I'm gonna let Tux do the 7 random facts 'bout his self.
Take it away Tux. Jus so's yu know, he talks regular like. I guess cause he don't got that inner voice thing.
Hello. I am Tux.
2. I am about 7 and a half now! Wow, I have lived with my family for 5 years.
3. Being part Retriever, I LOVE to retrieve the tennis balls my family throws. Here is a short video showing my style. It's simple but it works. The hand you see throwing the ball is my skinbro. He has grown up and is in the Air Force now. Oh, and the white Mini Schnauzer is Drover. He has gone to the Rainbow Bridge.
3. When Dad and Mom picked up Zoe and I from the Pet Lodge, the worker guy told them I wouldn't go out or come in unless Zoe was right there with me. You see, she was getting groomed and that's when I wouldn't got outside to play or then come back inside for a rest. She rules me.
4. Speaking of which, unless it's Only me right there when a bite of food is on the floor, I won't take it. I leave it for Zoe. I'm nice like that. And she's mean. She thinks Everything is for her.
5. We have several deer antlers to chew on. I find it relaxing to gnaw on one every so often. Until Zoe stares at me and takes it away.
6. Speaking of staring. I do the Jedi Mind Trick with tennis balls. Here's how it works. I put the tennis ball down about two feet away from me. I stare at it. Then the person closest to the ball picks it up and throws it for me! Works almost every time! And Mom had just found a picture of me demonstrating the Jedi Mind Trick and right now she can't find it! I'll have her keep looking and we'll add it later.
7. Even though I am a marshmallow around my family, I take protecting our place very seriously. I have been know to nip at people when they are in our yard. I have a ferocious bark and teeth to back up the bark if needed.
So there are seven random about me. Thank you for your time.