Tuesday, July 1, 2014

If the stinkin internet will behave

The stinkin internet thingy is all wonky here. Off an on. Sumtimes I can get on here to read whut is goin on with my bloggin buddies, sumtimes, not so much.
An long time ago, like a day or sumfin, I got nom ee nat ed fur a Liebster ward.
My pal Mr. Jack Freckles did the deed. Thanks MJF! Here's the link to read all bout him. He's got a innerestin life there in the Mitch Again.
Mr. Jack Freckles


There are some rules:
1.  Thank the person/fur who nominated you and link back and recognize their blog in your post.
2.  Answer the 10 questions posted by the blogger who nominated you.
3.  Nominate 10 bloggers for the award.
4.  Create 10 questions for your nominees to answer.



Now, I'm gonna do nummer 1. an 2. but most of my pals have gotted nom ee nat ed already, so's yeah, the chain is gonna get broked here.
Deal with it, k?

Here are my questions for you to answer:

1. What's your Nickname? Zoster, Zoee-Woee, THAT'S ENOUGH, ZOE!( on account o' because they say I bark a lot).

2. Do you like your furblings if you have any? I jus got Tux an sum kitty cats. Yep, I like 'em. Me an Tux play tug-o-war. We play inside in the mornin an then in the affernoon we go out an play with tennis balls (Tux) an Jolly balls (Me)
The kitty cats let me sniff their tushies. An I boss the kitty cats when they are naughty. An if they are in a dog bed, I can stare em out to make room fur lil me.

3. What do you do when the phone rings? No big deal. We don't get many calls.

4. Do you evfur howl? I picked up a cool howl at the Pet Lodge but the folks told me to quit.

5. Do you dream? I nefur woke up to 'member if I did.

6. Who is your fave unfur in your furmily, your Mom, your Dad, or an unfurbling? (or someone else?) I am Daddy's grrl! I Luv it when he gets home frum wurk. I obey him better than I do Mommy. Course, sumtimes, he uses his army voice at me.

7. Did you evfur get in trouble using your teeth? When I wuz a puppy, I chewed up sum carpet an liked to attack pants an slippers. I used to get the peepoles real mad at me. Now, I might bite At sumone when they are brushin me or sumfin.

8. Where is your fave place to go to visit? Yuck! I am a homegrrl. I get all nervous goin in the car. Please don't tell no one that. I like to keep up a tough grrl fursona.

9. Are you allowed to run free anywhere? Sumtimes with Daddy, I can go outside the wire (the back yard) an check things out on our lil acreage.
An when Daddy takes us fur walks along the river, we don't need no stinkin leashes.

10. Do you sleep curled up in a ball, or stretched out? Both, depends on how warm or cold it is.

So there yu have it. A lil bit bout lil Me. I know sum of yu already knew mos of the stuff. I guess nex time I'll have to make up sumfin innerestin. Bol!

15 comments:

  1. Hi! Zoe your interwebby worked so well, I saw/heard your woofs right away!

    Great answers, too.
    You have intersting nicknames...Enough, BOL!!
    Mine along those terms is plain old Sh...Up!OMD!
    You are a tough gal fursona if'n you can stare down a kitty in your nest...I just go find another one...

    Gotta go...its a Howliday fur Growlmy...Canada Day...yes even though we lives in Mitch Again!

    Woofs!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, I furgot to bark it out!
      Happy Canada Day to all my pals!

      Delete
    2. We keep the peeps around here wondering...sometimes we hang out our Canadian Flag, sometimes the USA Flag, sometimes the U of M one, and even at times we have hung out the Netherlands Flag!

      Delete
  2. Good stuff to know about ya. I agree sometimes you just have to break the chain and run.

    Aroo to you,
    Sully

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh we enjoyed reading all about you!!
    stella rose

    ReplyDelete
  4. Zoe... we are so happy to learn more about you... and don't worry... we won't tell... What happens in Blogville... STAYS in Blogville. THAT is how we ROLL here.

    ReplyDelete
  5. hay home gurl we due knot like gettin in de car either...matter oh fax if we IZ in de car itz NEVER fora good reezon !!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The internets is a bugger sometimes. We totally understand.

    We love running FREE, too. But sometimes we have to have leashes.

    XXXOOO Bella Roxy & Dui

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks fur readin an fur yur comments Pals!
    I gotta type an post fast afore the net blinks off again. It's a clear blue sky day, no wunner it's bein bad.
    Bol!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Crikey Zoe ..... who knew you'd be a home girl? Your secrets safe with me.I'm having internettie problems too. Sometimes it's ok and then Poof! Gone! It's VERY annoying, aye??

    ReplyDelete
  9. Luved readin bout you! And I won't tell anybody bout da whole homebody thing.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I's a road trippin' pup... nobuddy better try to leave me behinds!! Thanks fur doin' your questions... I still needs to do mine!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congrats on your award, Zoe! We also enjoy learning more about you!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congrats on your award!! Are you ready fur all the fireworks?
    Hugs
    Mr Bailey, Hazel & Greta

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congrats on your award, Zoe! We liked learning more about you!
    Cammie!

    ReplyDelete