Sunday, May 25, 2014

Spring time Walk

Yesserday wuz a bark-fest 'round My place. Daddy wuz wurkin outside. Mommy wuz paintin in Sissor's old room. An there wuz Lots uf wurker doods wurkin all round my place.
There wuz no stoppin me frum barkin.
I had ta come in so I couldn't see this:
Lookit all those wurker doods! But I could here 'em hollerin an stuff. I fur sure knew they wuz out there.

Mostly yesserday, I jus got hollered at to be quiet.
I guess Daddy musta feeled sorry fur me cause this mornin he tooked us fur a walk!
Come on along. It's green this time. This is the same walk we went on Here
So sum uf the piccies might look kinda the same.

Here we go affer Daddy tooked the leashes off.

An here we come back when Daddy called us cause we were gettin too far away.

Sniffin sumfin good. To the right is a lil irrigation canal. To the left yu can see sum ol logs. They got there frum the river havin Way too much water a few years ago. The river is ofur there 'bout a forth a mile.

We walk along an sniff along. We go through a couple uf gates. Then we get to the river.
The river is real low right now. An this isn't the whole river. Those trees to the left are a lil island. The main part o' the river is on the uther side o' the island.

Always sumfin good to smell along here.

There's a lil walk-on bridge to the lil island. Look whut we saw in the water! A mother Canada goose an her lil ones.

Looks kinda purdy now since it's green, huh?

Thanks fur comin along on my spring time walk.








25 comments:

  1. What a great walk! I wish I could go on that walk for real.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, you get to be off your leashes??
    I would be vamoosed if I was off leash...my recall is not so obedient, BOL! Though I do know how, OMD!!

    Great walking, sniffing and running...oh yeah, and barking, BOL!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We ain't always real good but Daddy uses his soldier voice an then we better listen up.

      Delete
  3. Thanks for taking us on your walk AND for stopping by our blog. You have a great place to run around. AND we're glad you're doing such a fine snoopervision job with those wurkers. They NEED to know who the BOSS is.

    Don't know that we would have been so good about coming back....we're terriers.

    XXXOOO Bella & Roxy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm in the terrierist group too bein a Schnauzer. Gotta bark. I do listen to Daddy much better than Mommy. That's probly why he lets us off leash an Mommy jus stays home. Bol!

      Thanks fur stoppin by!

      Delete
  4. It was a beautiful morning for a walk, Zoe. All we got to do was watch mom & dad paint the house.
    hugs
    Mr Bailey, Hazel & Greta

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Watch yur folks paint the house? Borin! Hopefully tomorrow yu can have sumfin offa the grill! I'm hopin fur a burger!

      Delete
  5. Crikey ..... I went on that other walk with you and it was all brown and the trees had no leaves. . What a difference a bit of green makes, aye?? I LOVE river walks. That is so pretty!!
    Hope you keep us updated with pictures on the potato crop! Do you get free potatoes??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hmm, I left a comment. Typist musta not clicked the Publish button.
      But, yeah, in the fall affer they harvest the spuds peepoles can go out and did up the left ofurs. I'll have Daddy dig yu up a ton or so an I'll send yu sum fresh Idunno spuds. :-)

      Delete
    2. A ton or so ...... is that a lot of spuds?? Sure sounds like it!! I'll look forward to gettin' 'em ...

      Delete
    3. I guess a ton is a Lot o' spuds Charlie. Daddy wuzn't too happy with me tellin yu we'd send yu that many.
      Gotta bat my lashes harder at him!

      Bol!

      Delete
  6. Good job barkin! Dat walk looks nice too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maybe the good walk wuz payment fur the good barkin I did the day afore!

      Delete
  7. Wow, Zoe, Idunno sure looks purdy in the spring!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Fizz! Glad to hear yu bark in!

      Delete
  8. What a pawsome day. Lots of barking and an off leash romp. It is really starting to look nice at your place. Can't wait to go for a walk with you in summer!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Problem is, in the summer stuff gets brown an dry. We don't get much rain. An the stinkin thistles an stickery things grow up an get on us.
    But I'll sure take yu pals along an show yu whut it looks like.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Zoe! That looks like a WONDERFUL place to bark and run, run, run!
    Cammie!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It sure is AoF!
      Thanks fur stoppin by.

      Delete
  11. Da hole werld wooks bedder when stuff r gween an' gwowin' wike it r in Idunno an' here in SW Ontawio now. Yur river wooks WEAL low wite now, Zoe! Mine r, tu. Hard tu bewiebe it r da same pwace.
    It r stinkin' hot here now. Furnace on one day. A/C on da nexx!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Z! Agree, we like the green stuff much better than the dirty white snow or brown mud junk.

      Delete
  12. Looks like a mighty good place to walk and sniff...you r a lucky pup!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Snarks! Thanks fur stoppin in!

      Delete
  13. Wow! Your blog is great! So much stuff for doggies to see and do. Joey dog and I would be barking like crazy too with all those guys outside! But we're just doing our jobs as homeland security experts!

    ReplyDelete