Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Oh Yoo Hoo! YOO HOO!

I got me a 'ward from Whitley the Westie an from Buddy
They are sum o' my pals frum the very broken Dogster place. Thanks to both uv yu fur the 'ward!






This 'ward was started up by a purdy kitty cat by the name of Nerissa
on account 'o because she had 100,000 views to her bloggy thingy! Wow! Congrats to her!

Now, cordin to the rules of this here 'ward thing:


1.  Post the 'ward on my bloggy thingy an thank the blogger who gave it to me. Check.
2.  Visit at least 3 of the other blogs that are gettin the ward along with me an leave a comment. Check 'gain.
3.  Tell us three things you have to celebrate.  Ok, I'll get to that in a lil minute.
4.  Pass along the ward to seven other bloggers and let them know yu did. Hmm, I think I'll pass on that rule. Deal with it, sumtimes I'm not 'bedient.
5.  Enjoy a tasty treat! I am all ofur this rule!

Now fur the 3 things I have to celebrate:
1. Barkin! I have plenty to bark an the peepoles usually let me do it. In fact I heard Mommy say she appreciates my barkin. I let her know if sumfin is goin on. In uther werds, I am a good security guard.
2. I have a big fenced yard to run 'round in, an bark. I can roll in the grass, sniff stuff and sumtimes we efun dig lil holes. It's great out there!
3. I celebrate when Daddy gets home. I am Daddy's grrl and I arrrooo when I see him. I have a pawty evfurry time he gets home.
 
All Rightie! On to the treat time!
 Mommy! I want need sum lots o' that deer jerky! Stat!

9 comments:

  1. Condogulations on your YooHoo Award, Zoe! I got one, too! BOL!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Get yur secamaterry to work Hershey!

      Delete
  2. zoe...conga ratz on yur awardz and iz caster dogster still crazed ore it never did leeve ???

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh ToTTs, yu have No idea whut it's like ofur there now. They got hijacked or sumfin.
      I'd leave if I could, but it won't let me out! Hotel California! Yu can check in but yu can nefur check out!

      Delete
  3. Congratulations on that award, those are some really pawesome things to celebrate!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Zoe, you are my idol when it comes to barking! I learn so much from you! Hope you had a wonderful treat!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations on your award Zoe! We miss you and Tux at Dogster but understand why you are not there.

    Love -

    Hershey and Kaci

    ReplyDelete