Monday, April 7, 2014

I had a blow-out

I jus got back frum the V-E-T! Got me sum med-ee-sin to take.

Lemme tell yu bout this deal.

Mommy got up real early o'clock Sunnay mornin. I stayed in bed, like always. Got up fur breakfast. When Mommy went back to make the bed, she saw it.

Blood! My cute lil Schnauzie grrl blood!

She came back out to take a look at where the blood had come outta me.
It was my back end side. My left anal gland thingy had 'sploded! Poor lil me!
Mommy gotted a warm, moist rag and held it to my lil bobbim. That felt kinda good.
Now, we live in the toolies an takin me to the vet onna Sunnay woulda been a problem. Daddy was at his monthly NG drill an Tux can't really stay home alone without goin toadally nutzo.
So Mommy jus watched me like a hawk yesserday an I wented to the the vet this mornin. Daddy got home yesserday evenin. He tooked me to the vet.
I got me a fever. Dr. S cleaned out my anal glands an talked to Daddy bout them. Blah, blah, blah.
So I gotta take 2 pills a day fur a week or sumfin. Already had 1 pill inside sum cheese!
I did real good at the vet though. I din't growl or try to bite the vet. Yu'd think that woulda 'pressed him but he tol' Daddy I needa have my toofers cleaned sumtime affer the med-ee-sin is used up.
Grr to havin to go back!

Sorry, no piccies of my poor lil took-us an the blow-out part. Vet said it's startin to scab over so it's not as yucky lookin now. 

An we learned sumfin new 'bout Mini Schnauzers. We are kinda prone to gettin the di-a-beet-eez. If we start drinkin a lot o' water an then havin "accidents" our pawrents should let the vet person know 'bout it.
An small dogs are more likely to get the splodin anal gland deal.

Ok, TMI maybe.
I gotta take a nap now.

Oh an jus to let yu know I really din't feel too good, I haven't been doin my usual security work. Hardly any barkin comin outta this lil grrl.



22 comments:

  1. So sorry to hear about your hinder troubles, hope you feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sorry your hurting Zoe. Maybe you could ask for extra cookies to help the pain. Travis got bacon fur his birthday coming up, maybe he would share with you. Hope you get better real soon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wish! No bacon fur this lil Schnauzie on account o' because of the pantiesrtightus. (pancreatitis)
      I am feelin a bit better. I've started barkin more!

      Delete
  3. SENDING POWER OF THE PAW FOR YOU TO FEELBETTER

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Bella! I am feelin a bit better now.

      Delete
  4. Oh Zoe, your poor tookus!!! But did I hear you says you took your pills in some CHEESE?!?!?! Jealous! Feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thunk I'd get yur 'ttention when I mentioned CHEESE! Yep, we all gathered round an got bites of the yumminess, mine had my med-ee-sin inside.

      Delete
  5. Zoe, sure hope your cute little hiney feels better soon. I likes my pills in liver sausage. It is smelly but tastes pawsome. Feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Liver sausage sounds good! Mommy needs to get sumfin aside cheese. All the cats and Tux surround her when she dolin out my med-ee-sin.

      Delete
  6. Whitley had dat happen once... but it nevfur happened agin-- hope that it nevfur happens to you agin....

    Oh, and it didn't stop HER from barkin'! bol!! (if anythin', she barked more cuz she was mad about it....)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is barrassin. I'm jus not up to doin my regular barkin. I asked Whit to come over to take care of things.

      Delete
  7. I feels your pain, cuz I has had dis problem wif da hinder too - it are no fun at all. Hope your bootie feels all better soon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Whit, maybe yu should come over to show Tux how to do the proper security work. He's not too good.

      Delete
  8. Sorry that your keester done went and exploded.OMD:(

    Glad to read that your barker is getting better as well as that ouchie keester section.

    Take care!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep, I'm still on the mend. It's kinda quiet round here. :-/

      Delete
  9. zoe...sorree ya had two go two de ewe noe wear place N they messed with yur area oh private eye zayshunz...glad yur feelin a wee bit better tho....will ask R pal St Francis ta send sum blessings yur way fora speedee ree coveree time coz while cheeze be grate ...med i sin iz knot ♥♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks T o' TT! Could yu have the St. Francis dood send sum Meatz™ along with the blessins?
      That would help the med-ee-sin go down-own real good!

      Delete
  10. OMD, Zoe! A 'spwodin' anal gwand?? Gwoss. I shur hope yu r on on da woad tu wecuberwy, sweet gurl. 'Spwodin' buttz du nod sound wike fun AN' I hardwy fink dat Tux r capable ob duin' secuwity werk on hims own! ('Cept du nod tell him I sed dat, 'kay??)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gross is right Z! Mommy shoulda taken a piccie of the bloody bed. Sumfin outta a skeery movie!
      Tux is Not doin very good at security work. He is tryin though.
      Mommy is kinda likin it bein quieter round here but 'cept she knows I don't feel so good 'cause it's quieter.

      Delete
    2. Crikey Zoe ..... A sploshin' .... you poor thing!!!! You take it easy for a few days, aye? You gotta make the most out of being crook. Lie around looking pathetic and you'll be surprised at the attention you get. I'm sure Tux can handle the security for a few days. Get better soon, aye?

      Delete
    3. Thanks Charlie! I am doin better this mornin!

      Delete