Monday, March 24, 2014

It was his fault

I got mad at Tux yesserday. Got all in his face bein growly an toothy. If Mommy hadn't been right there an made me stop, Tux woulda been sorry.

An it was all his fault anyways.

'Cause he was starin at me.
'Cause I was nekkid, no collar.
'Cause I had jus gotted outta the shower.
'Cause Daddy gaved me a shower.
'Cause Daddy sed I stinked.
'Cause Daddy tooked Me an Tux with him to go pick up sum trash 'round our place.
'Cause on our walk to pick up trash, Tux did pee on lil me.

So yu can see how it was all Tux's fault that I hadta get all up in his face. Grrrr.

14 comments:

  1. zoe...well at leest ya wuz honest N dinna blame de cats !!! tho sorree bout de hole bathe thing....may bee ewe can pee on tux az a ...favor....

    :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tux is lots bigger n' me Tabbies. Hmm, yu gots a ladder I could borrow?

      Delete
  2. Tux, stop peeing on Zoe! Whatcha doing dude!? Aww, Zoe, I am sorry you needed a bath. I think your daddy is also partially at fault here!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Buddy, I tol' Tux whut yu sed. He sed he din't see me there an it wuz an axident.
      Daddy din't want to sleep with a stinky dog in his bed. Humph.

      Delete
  3. Well, if he peed on ya, he deserved it. Sometimes me and Finn growl at each other just for da fun of it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I most ov the time purdy nice. He better not nefur pee on me agin.

      Delete
  4. Oops!

    Long time ago, I peed on a pup that was smelling things along my fence...I don't know if that pup got a bath though, BOL!

    Sorry you had to endure an anti-stink spa treatment.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yu boys are jus kinda ornery that way.

      Delete
  5. He peed on you? Da nerve!! I'da been up in his grill too!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Crikey ... That Tux ... What was he thinking? You, Zoe ... All Growly and toothy? I find that hard to believe. You're far to cute for that business even if you did get peed on.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep, evfurry now an then the mean-ness jus bubbles outta me!
      Rawr!

      Delete
  7. My brother Scooter tries to pee on me on WALKS sometimes. Except like a typical boy dog he's out of anything after the first couple upright twigs on a WALK.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I would have been upset if he peed on me. Tux deserved what he got!

    ReplyDelete