Monday, March 31, 2014

Groomed/tortured/hairshrinkyed

There wuz no time to hide or go invisible. Early o'clock, Mommy grabbed me and tossed me in the S-caw-pay. I knew it wuz gonna be sumfin bad so I started to try to dig my way out.
Din't work.
Went to sum new place. Well, new to us anyways. Got tossed in a kennel. Commenced gettin groomed/tortured/hairshrinkyed. Too turrible to think 'bout.

Finally Mommy came an got me. I got all sited when we pulled in the garage. Grabbed me a quick snack of kitty cat fud then went in the yard. An by "went in the yard", yu know whut I mean, right?

Here's cute, fuzzy me afore bein g/t/h
Looks like I know sumfin is up. Or else I did sumfin naughty.


An here's me after bein g/t/h.
Hey! This is My doggy bloggy Tux!
How'd he get in here? Camera hog.

Here I am, really.
I got a stinkin dambana. With chickies and bunnies on it.

They shaved my top o' nose hairs. They don't sposed to do that. Makes my nose look real big. An aside my eyes, the hairs are crooked. Mommy has to do sum touch up.

Here's a mug shot. Still got sum of my eyelashes.  *Flutter*

I can sure turn on the pathetic look, huh?
At least I'm good fur 6 weeks or years or sumfin. 

25 comments:

  1. Oh sweetie, you do look wonderful in both the before and the after pictures! I just don't understand all this grooming and torturing and hairshrinking!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Zoe you look great with fur and nekked too! Bol!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not toadally nekkid. Got my collar on an the dum dambana.

      Delete
  3. You look good either way, Zoe! Momma says I'm due for a grooming soon, too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Why they gotta torture us cute lil pup Wesley? I sure dunno.

      Delete
  4. Ya just needs to learn how to groom yourself like us cats do - no groomin involved!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yu know, I do lick, lick, lick like the cats do 'round here. My hairs get all tangled up. Then the peepoles cut 'em off.
      An they are always hollerin at me to "stop that lickin!"

      Delete
  5. Weren't ya just barkin about getting snow? And now you's gettin your furs all trimmed off??? Dat don't make no sense. Or dollars either.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, lots of snow. Now it's all melted. Wanna come over an watch the grass turn green?

      Delete
  6. Yeah! Ain't it still cold up dere? Why's dey makin' ya all nekkid? but ya looks cute before & after...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Crikey Zoe ... I'd be barkin' mad if I were you. They shaved the top of your nose hairs? What were they thinking? You can still manage a good eyelash flutter though ... Still look'n good ...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, my nose hairs will grow back. Jus in time to get g/t/h 'gain. Mommy is kinda skeered to ask them to Not cut off my nose hairs. She don't want them to do sumfin efun More turrible to me.

      Delete
  8. Oh ... And what about Tux ... Sneak in' in there. Fair dinkum .. The hide of him!

    ReplyDelete
  9. zoe....sure enuff we due knot like groomerz either but we can say ya DUE look GOOD ....♥

    ReplyDelete
  10. Shucks, Zoe, you sure are purdy. *blushes*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Fizz.

      Enuf with the mushie stuff.

      Delete
  11. Zoe you look very pretty butt you might need a sweater cause this snow doesn't want to stop!
    hugs
    Mr Bailey, Hazel & Greta

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know Pugs! We've been purdy dry all winter an now, Pow!
      Craziness!

      Delete
  12. Replies
    1. Thanks Snarks! Yu pups know how it is. :-/

      Delete
  13. I sure am glad groomers are not part of the things i have to endure...
    I feel fur ya, Zoe!

    ReplyDelete
  14. you poor baby...you look pawtastic! hugs,mazy

    ReplyDelete