Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Windsday

Ok, so's this is only really Toosday. But at my place it seems like Windsday. And it's Cold out there.
Right now, the 'ficial weather site tells me it's 8F degrees (-13C) and the wind is really jus' a breeze at 15 mph. Put together that makes for a wind chill of -7F degrees.

Nuf with the 'ficial stuff. I hadta wear my coat outside jus to run out there to tinkle. We had a bit o' snow yesserday so's my cute lil poops have got covered up with lil drifts o' snow. Mommy has a hard time findin them but Tux still luvs to eat the cute lil poop-cicles.
I sure wish I could get down to the basement. Sumtimes Notme is able to get down there to "go". I could go check to see if he's been there. But we gots the baby gate at the top o' the stairs. Even Notme has a tough time gettin down there.
So I'll jus haveta rush outside to do my business. I can always thaw out in front of the woodstove. I plan on toastin my tummy and toes today.
An' barkin. Thaw out and commence barkin. That's the plan for today.

10 comments:

  1. It's been snowing down our way also. Went outside and did my business on the front sidewalk - BOL, BOL. Momma ended up shoving aside so she wouldn't step in it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is cold here too. Doing my potty is very difficult in this weather. I hope that Notme stays away from both of our houses. He likes getting cute little pups like us in trouble.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oopsie...that NotMe dude puked on the carpet here...I blame the kitties!

    We are expected to get yet another dump of snow here, too...UGH, growlmy will have to get a dumpster to find all the buried treasures here when it finally melts...

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMD, and I thought it was cold here! Stay warm Zoe! I'd send you my electric blanket but I need it cause I get shivery cold, ask your mom to buy you one, they're pawsome!

    ReplyDelete
  5. We. Have been having delightful weather here too. AS usual, the humans are complaining.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Brrr, dat are some cold stuff.

    Finley are saying it are NotMe dat pooped in my room today, but I says NotMe's poops smell a lot like Finley's. BOL!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yikes, Notme visits. That dood is evfurrywhere!

    An' only the Big Dog likes this coldness. It's 2F (-17C) right now. Not too bad, it's a dry cold. :-/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Crikey ... that NotMe was in Woolgoolga in Australia today ... He was chasing kangaroos!!!! Stay warm if you can you blokes and sheilas'. That's mighty cold stuff you got going on over there. We have been hearing all about it on our news. It must be BAD!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Whoops I forgot to tick the notify me box again. Did it this time. I think I've got rid of the weird letters on my blog though. I sure hope so!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I hates da cold.. and da wet... is it Spring yet? Wake me when it gets here...

    ReplyDelete