Tuesday, February 11, 2014

My windy afternoon

I wanted to show ya a lil bit of my windy afternoon in my backyard today. Daddy was home today so Me, Tux, Daddy and Mommy went outside to play for a lil bit.

Yeah, jus' a lil bit windy, I din't use no product to make my face hair like that.
That's one of My big Jolly balls. I grab one side of the rope, Mommy or Daddy grabs the other side and we tug. Then If they get it away from me, they toss it and I go get it. I kinda drag it along aside me to bring it back fur 'nother go round.


Here's Tux. He does this thing. He stares at the ball. Sumone will give it a good throw and off he goes. Ofur and ofur. He luvs that game of fetch.



















Then we got to go ofur in the chicken yard! But 'cept there's no chickens now. If there was chickens, we couldn't go in there. We don't get to go in there very much, but there is good smells and it's fun to sniff all ofur.


 This time Daddy went in the shed/chicken house. He was doin sumfin in there. I watched him. Tux took his ball with him. I don't know why.






PuffyCat went out there with us. Vrrrooom, vrrrooom, he's goin fur a ride! Not really, he uses the grass catcher bag like a hammock.




Ok Tux, Daddy is done. Nuthin to see here. Time to go. Don't furget yur ball.
We are real good an' go out when the peepoles tell us it's time to go. Even the PuffyCat.

That's a lil bit of my afternoon on this coldish, windy day at My place in Idunno.

17 comments:

  1. WOW, Zoe, it sure looks windy way over there!! That ball looks like fun. Maybe Momma will get me one for my birfday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We wuff seein' yur pichurs, Zoe! Dat weally wuz a windy day! Yu r usin' sum nu pwoduck in yur furz or sumfing?.. Jus' wunnerin'. (BOLBOL!) Tux shur wuffs hims balls! An' Inkbwot r dwibin' da wawn mower? Yu guyses hab all da fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yu want me tu UPS yu a coupla tonz ob snowz???

    ReplyDelete
  4. You can have a dozen tons from here...snow that is...

    You sure had a lot of wind...there is a radio dude here who says his mom always told him to go outside and get the stinks blown off...BOL! I know you do not stink...but all that wind just had me thinking about it...

    ReplyDelete
  5. My hair dos dat kinda stuffs in da wind too. Looks like you got some good snifferin to do up were in Idunno.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dat cat of yours is BIG...like Maurice BIG!

    And dat wuz some kinda wind to do dat to your furs!

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's almos' always windy here at my place. Alla time there's small dog alerts, ya know, so I don't blow away. Bol
    Ya, PuffyCat is big. But he's nice, he's jus' a big ol' ball o' fluff. Gosh, ya oughta smell his tookis! My whole face fits in that fluffy butt.

    An' sure thing, we could use sum snow to fill up the aqua-fur, whatefur that is.

    ReplyDelete
  8. meowloz two ewe puffy cat..veree nice ta meet ewe...oh, N woofs two ewe zoe N tux...sew puffy cat....dood....due ya ever get ta drive de lawn masheen yur self !!!! that wood bee awesum...plus it wood help yur dad out....by cuttin de grazz !!!
    :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tabbies, Puffy sez "hey". Sez he's too busy huntin the critters to help with the yard work. Sumtime, I'll post piccies of sum of his trophys.

      Delete
  9. Zoe, we are under a heavy snowfall warning so I would be more than happy to send of my snow your way! I enjoyed the tour of your yard!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sure thing Buddy! Right now our ground is frozen so's the melted snow is makin ponds all ofur. Our driveway is a messy skatin rink.

      Delete
  10. I can send you some snow too Zoe. Don't you usually get more snow in the winter? I remember past winters when you had your Daddy dig you all kinds of pathways in the snow and you even named them. Where I live we are having a very unusually snowy winter.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, we Need more snow. Daddy makes us paths whenever there's enuf snow, then it melts. He makes great paths, then I gotta "go" ofur there! Not on the path. Bol!

      Delete
  11. Yew really hash a kewl yard at yer house! But yew really, really needs to bark to yer pawrents about dis whole "no chickens" thing - dat ish just so wrong! Tell dem to get yew some and me and Roger beeds packin' our bags to come fur a visit - ush and Puffycat can go fur rides on dat kewl lawnmower thingy too.....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I don't think they'll be gettin anymore chickens fur now. When Daddy gets too tired or retired or sumfin, we'll be movin, then we'll have sum more chickens.
      But come on ofur now. We gots 2 of them ridin kinda mowers. Yu can drive 'em! That one Puffy sleeps on, sumbuddys gotta push it. ugh

      Delete
  12. Crikey Zoe ... that's some wind ... how do you see with all that face hair covering your beautiful eyes???? I'd love to come and play with that tug thing of yours. I LOVE tug games!! That Tux is a bit obsessive with his ball, aye???

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hmmmmmph! Still in the grey ... no picture for me!!!!!! My Secretary is hopeless!!

    ReplyDelete