Thursday, February 20, 2014

Lil known facts 'bout Me

It's kinda a slow day 'round here. I don't got no piccies of this stuff but I thought I'd share a few innerestin facts 'bout Me.
If yu don't know what to put in yur doggy bloggy thingy, maybe yu could share sum facts 'bout yu too.
Or jus' make sumfin up.

Ok, first off. When I do my cute lil poopies, I jump away frum it. Then I turn an give it a quick sniff. I don't know why I jump away.

Speakin o' poop. When Daddy takes Me and Tux fur walks down past the nosy neighbor's place, I always poop in front of his place. Always. I don't know why I do that either. An' 'member, don't nobuddy pick up their dog's poop 'round here. 'Cept in their own yards. Mommy an' Daddy get upset when they haveta scoop other dogs' poops in My front yard. But they do.

Sumfin else bout me. I wish I could show ya this deal but we'd need a video thingy. An' know howta use it. An' howta post it on here. So I'll 'splain it best I can. I'll be sittin in the hall, waitin fur Mommy to come outta the bathroom. This is the bathroom that's ofur on the other side of the master bedroom. When she starts 'round the corner an' I can see her, I start down the hall. With my cute lil body first. I'll still be watchin Mommy. Then I whip my cute lil head round to catch up with the rest of me. Kinda like what the coyote is doin here. But I am not dum like the coyote, this is just ta show ya what I'm talkin 'bout.

Get the idea? My body is already goin and My head is turned watchin Mommy. It's a cool lil thing I do an it's makes Mommy laugh. Evfurrytime.

And while we're usin the coyote as a 'xample, I do that hang in air deal that he does. Like this


But 'cept I don't look goofy, I look cute and like I'm havin fun. When I'm playin with Tux or Mommy, I'll jump on My Love-Seat-Look-Out. Then when I jump off, that's when I do the hang-in-the-air, defy gravity deal. I also can do it offa bed. But I only do it when I'm playin and havin fun. If there is sumfin serious happenin, I jus' jump off, real fast.
The peepoles are always 'mazed when I do that trick.

Well, that's enuf fur now. I don't wanna ovfur do it with my talents. Maybe anuther day, I'll share more with ya.



18 comments:

  1. Those are purdy cool, Zoe... I'll have to give a think to tell some funnies about me...

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are just a real cutie no matter what you're doing except for maybe the BARK, BARK, BARK stuff you do - BOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Please ask your momma to get rid of those crazy security code verification when a comment is submitted - they are too hard to read...(or, my momma's eyes are too old to decipher what they are) BOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Is it back on CocoRose? My settings say it is turned off.

      Delete
  4. Hi Zoe
    That is great.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Zoe, if your Momma has a smartphone she can take a video and put it up here real easy!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. No smart phone here, jus a dum one. She maybe could figgur out how to take a vid with her camera. Maybe.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hmmm, I need to write up a list of stuffs for my blog I finks.

    Travis literally runs away from his own poops - I don't blame him, dey stink big time!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Crikey Zoe ... too funny!! I love the poop story best. You jump away???? Must smell real bad, aye????? S'pose the quick sniff is just to check!! Funny how we pick the crook neighbours out to do our poops on their lawn. You got Mr. Nosy neighbour ... we got Mr. Lawn nazi ... his lawn is ALWAYS perfect and he PATROLS like you wouldn't believe. Abuses any dog that comes near him. I ALWAYS poop on his lawn. Mum ALWAYS picks it up though.
    Mum loved the dum phone comment too. Crikey she sure had a laugh over that one. Too funny!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. All growlmy has is a really old dumb phone...she doesn't even do texting...much to the annoyance of my unfur-bros.

    The cutest silly thng I do is sit and plead with growlmy to take that Pipo-cat away from me...because he won't let me pass and if I try he beats me up...literally.
    The funniest incident happened when I didn't pay attention and jumped into my nest on the love seat...and Pipo was in it...OMD! What a hissing smacky paw event that was...I still get grr at growlmy when I think of it, because she was giggling...at my expense.
    And I still try to ...um...well...get on top of Minko...that of course brings Pipo with another smacky paw session...

    ReplyDelete
  10. Zoe, I got those crazy letter verifications on the first comment made but then when I did the second comment they were gone - I hate those letters as it makes it hard to leave comments.

    Okay on to other stuff - I make little grunting noises when I give momma kisses and then take a tiny little nibble from her nose - I call it a grunt and a nibble special - BOL, BOL

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gud gwief, Zoe, an' all yu pupses. Yu hab toadawwy out-cuted me. I got nuffin here!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Guud greef Zoe, is rite! I dunno how yu do dat hang in da air thingy. But i shurr i'mpressd. I bin tryin it all affernoon, an nuffin, i falls lika rock evy time. mama sed if i jump offa da ottermin one more time she gonna put it in da closet.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Idunno Ko Min, it mus' jus' be a gift or sumfin.
    Keep workin on it, yu mite get it.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Zoe-You're very talented! Those are true gifts you have, my pal...Trying to get set up around here. Slow going, when working with an old Gma.... who has too many irons in the fire! We will get there..BTW- still bitter cold on the prairie! Sunny,windy,single digits raw temp...windchill, does it matter? I'm not going out and neither is Gma! Yep, winter is starting to wear real thin on us.........kisses,mazy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks fur stoppin by Mazy!
      Yikes, is winter ever gonna stop wholloping ya?
      Stay warm and safe!

      I'm stalkin yu, well, followin is a better word, fur yur doggy bloggy.

      Delete