Monday, February 3, 2014

Do this, not that

I gots sum helpful hints to share with ya today. Sum fur yur moms, sum fur the furs 'round my place, sum fur you pals, even sum for me myself.

First off, for yur moms. If they do that crochet junk or maybe want to give it a try? Nefur do sumfin called Granny Squares. Yule be sorry. Mommy started a bunch of Granny Squares long time ago. Plans changed when she got tired of makin 'em. They sat 'round for nuther long time. She's decided to make a couple of biggish pillows. She has to stitch them all togetfur now. Takes nuther long time. So, here's a piccie to show ya the do's and don't.


She sez to tell yur moms to do the lil dish cloth thing at the bottom right of the pic, it works up real fast,  don't do the millions of Granny Squares. They'll regret it.

For the furs 'round here. Evfurrything is mine. Get it? Got it? Good.
Tux is always thinkin he can chew on one of My 4 deer antlers. Silly Tux. I let him chew for awhile, since I'm nice. But a couple minutes is plenty. I go take it back. I gotta chew on that antler. It's mine.
Don't take my stuff Tux. Do leave my stuff alone.

And the GeorgieCat? Do sleep on the ol' wool sweater Daddy don't want no more. Don't get on the top bunk, Georgie.


The top bunk is mine.

Now for my pals with these here doggy bloggy thingys. Sum of ya have already done this and Thank you for that. But sum of ya, when me or 'nother one of yur pals wants to leave a comment at the end of yur entry? We gotta Try to figgur out sum weird letters afore our comment will stick. Ya know, to prove we aren't sum kinda robot dog tryin to spread spam junk. Be a good dog and turn off those weird letters. If ya start gettin spam, ya can delete it always turn the weird letters back on.

Here's how to turn off that deal.
On your blogger dashboard at https://www.blogger.com/home click the lil bitty down pointin arrow, 2 moves to the right of yur lil orange pen (to start a new entry). Click Settings then on the left side of the page click Posts and Comments. Find the Show Word Verification and tell it No.
Be sure to click Save Settings on the upper right. That should take care of it. Thank you!

And finally, a do and don't fur me! Can you believe that? Yeah, I gotta keep remindin myself. When I leave a comment on yur entry:
Do click to be notified of anymore comments.
Don't keep furgettin, like I usually do. Click to be notified, Zoe!

So there's sum do's and don't to start yur week.

21 comments:

  1. Good doggyvice, Zoe!
    I think I took that are you a robot thing off of my blogs, too...let me know if it comes back.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep, you're a good dog, no robot thingy on your doggy bloggy.
      Hey, did ya click my Follow This Blog button? I didn't see me on your list!
      Have a great week Mr. DOTW!
      Hmm, if I din't know better that could stand for Dept. of Terrier Wildness!
      Bol!

      Delete
  2. Thank you for the tutorial Zoe. I had Mom fix that immediately! My Mom doesn't crochet but quilts. She enjoys seeing the pretties your Momma makes. I think you are right about DOTW. Bol! Yeah for MJF!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're welcome Milton!
    Now how 'bout you pawin out a new entry? I know the moms would luv to see sum of your Mom's quiltin. Argh, Mommy made me put that in.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah, bwing on da quiltin'!! An', whut da heck?? We need more knittin' an' feltin' an' cwo-shayin' an' quillin' (yup, quillin', 'cept it r wif paper nod wool or nuffin) an' 'bwoiderin' an' smockin' an' needlepointin' an' cwossstitchin' an' an' an'...Fanks fur all da adbice, Zoe!! An' hey! Any ob yu Momma's hab checked out Pinterest?? It r a weal cwafty, cweatibe pwace. My Momma r dere, 'cept hur r 'Zaidie's Momma' on it!

    *runs off to post a blog entry before getting yelled at by Zoe*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mommy likes to look at the Pinterest place but she don't unnerstan it. How ya find anymore info 'bout what ya see there?

      Gotcher bloggy readed! Good job!

      Delete
    2. Momma sez tu du dis : go tu da Pintewest main page. In da upper weft corner dere r a box wif 3 howizontal lines. It r a lil' box. Cwick on it. When dat page r open, wook at da bottom ob da page an' dere will be da werd 'about', Momma finks. Cwick on dat an' it shood teech yu all 'bout Pintewest! An' if yu wook at hur follwers, yu will find sum Dogster Mommas! A wady named Cuckoo Chanel r Ernie George n' Izzy an' Baco N' Beanie's Momma! Fizzy's momma r dere, tu!

      Delete
  5. I am a good dog. No robot thingy on my blog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know Jelly. You are a good grrl.

      Delete
  6. Oh, my momma has made granny squares. We have a collection. Would your momma like some more?

    Does my momma have that weird off of my blog? Inquiring minds need to know! If you have had to prove you aren't a robot, blame the momma! She is still trying to figure these things out!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sure, blame yur Momma.
    You got the weird robot dog letters Buddy! Yikes!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Mom thinks she has fixed it now! Blame her and not me. She is so hard to train!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I must be forgetting to check the notification box because I don't ever know when someone has left a comment.

    I have been having a problem deleting photos that I decided I don't want to upload onto my blog. The small delete scroll isn't coming up any longer and I've had to delete the whole blog entry just to get rid of the pictures. What am I doing wrong?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oops, I forgot to check the notify me and also to tell you those craft project can be very addicting.

    ReplyDelete
  11. ACK! I didn't know I had that on! Thanks, Zoe, I turned it off.
    Momma is OBSESSED with that Pinterest place. She doesn't crochet, but she cross stitches. She says she'll post one that she made for Grammy and Pap Pap for Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Glad you found my instructions for turning da weird letters off so informative Zoe. BOL BOL!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Uh, my human Sissor helped with that part, 'bout a week afore you had yur tips posted.

      Delete
  13. Crikey ... Mum thinks she turned off the weird letters but doesn't know if she has. She didn't even notice the notify me thingoe. She's excited about that. Except where do we get notified? Mum's also on that Pinterest thingoe too. She'll try and find you blokes. Don't know why she she's on it. She's not crafty at all. I am. I'm real crafty!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I think I have the robot letters turned off? Mommy says thanks fur the crochet tip. She taught herself to crochet a couple of years ago, but so far has only made hats and scarves and dishcloths. She'll steer clear of granny squares!

    ReplyDelete
  15. It's not that the grannys are hard to do, they work up fast. The problem is that ya gotta Do sumfin with them and that means lots of sewin or more crochetin to put 'em together. A few of 'em fur a small project might be better.

    ReplyDelete
  16. BOL! Mommy just figured it would be a good way to use up the ends of yarn balls. We didn't know they'd multiply like rabbits!! BOL!!

    ReplyDelete