Saturday, January 25, 2014

Who lives here

It's kinda a lazy mornin 'round my place so I told Mommy to snap a few new piccies of all of us furs. I wanna show you who I have to share my snooze spots with. Well, mostly, I like to sniff the kitty cat tushies and get all up in their grill when they do sumfin naughty.
So here we were in Brother's bedroom. Oh, lemme tell ya first, I gots me a human sister and a human brother. But they got growed up and moved away on account o' because they got real deal jobs. No basement dwellers for us. An' so, Daddy has taken ofur Sissor's room with his big roll top desk. And Mommy took ofur Brother's room. She keeps all her yarn and crochet junk in here.
There's Brother's bed still here. That's where I snooze when Mommy is messin 'round doin 'portant stuff for Me on her laptop.
And so that brings us to these next few piccies. She got out her camera and first took this:

You might think that GeorgieCat sleeps alla time. You'd be purdy much right. 'Cept at night when she wakes Mommy up and Mommy stumbles to the back door to let her go out. This is the same one from the top bunk the other day. Even Mommy cringes when Georgie comes 'round with her super sharp dagger claws. She's a nice cat but when she is happy and kneadin, she don't retract those claws. OW!
Oh, and she don't really like the other cats. Go figgur.

Then, since Mommy had out her camera, I wanted a up-to-date shot to show ya. Here's me, this mornin. Yeah, I usually have bad face hair. Adds to the cuteness factor, huh?

And Mr. CameraHog Tux wanted a picture taken. So Mommy turned and got his close-up.

Then the SamCat was just right there. He and Tux are real buddies, they hang 'round together. Sam is kinda silly and I guess he was camera shy. He jus' wouldn't look at the camera.

The EllieCat loves to be right in front of the nice, warm wood stove. She was kinda lazy too.

Then we had to go outside to get the two outside cats. They live in the garage, get tucked in at night. They've got food, water, litter box and tons of snuggly covers. But ScooterCat was jus' right out the back door. She's the most fotojinic of the bunch! Gosh, she kinda overdid it with the eyeliner this mornin.

Last, but not least, there is the InkspotCat but we call him Puffy. Yeah, real creative, huh? But 'cept he was nowhere to be found. Probly out huntin. So we found an older picture to show you.


And that, besides Mommy and Daddy are who live at My place.
I hope you liked meetin my furry fam.

17 comments:

  1. Loved meeting the family, Zoe! Especially enjoyed seeing your close up today! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMD, Zoe! Cood yu be any cuter?? Gud gwief!! I r *dis* cwose tu settin' up my bwog! Say hi tu Inkbwot fur me! Or as I wike tu call him when we r goofin' 'wound, Worshach! BOL :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, indeed, Z, I can be cuter.
      Puffy is more like a blob than anything.

      Can't wait 'til you get your doggy bloggy thingy goin! I think I'll hold my breath!

      Delete
    2. Du NOD hold yur bwef, yung wady!! I order yu tu bweafe NOW!

      Delete
    3. *giant exhale*
      You efur see a blue Schnauzie afore? Thanks for stoppin by. You gotta get that bloggy thingy goin afore sumpup passes out.

      Delete
  3. Loved your new close up photo - can you use it for you driver's license? I didn't know there were all those kitties living there - they sure are purrrty...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks CoRo, yeah, we gots plenty of kitty cats. You can't fall down without trippin ofur a kitty cat.

      Delete
  4. I always think messy face hair adds to cuteness, at lead I hopes it do because mine are permanently a mess.

    And da kitties! So many kitties! We's only got 3, but I luvs luvs luvs kitties!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your family looks very nice, Zoe! I haven't talked or posted on my blog about my fur-sister yet. She's an older kitty, and doesn't like me to bother her to much. Maybe I'll take a cue from you and post about her later this week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sounds great Wesley! Glad ta meet her.

      Delete
    2. Gosh, yew gots a big, big fam at yer house Zoe - so many PURRdy kitties and dah cute doggy furbling too - Georgie Cat looks kinda like me and I gots dah sharp clawdy claws to 'cept I PURRlitely keeps them in all the time. Maybe I can talk to her and 'splain about that. My brofur Roger gets pawdicures because he ish too lazy to use our scratching post to keep hish claws short, even though of course he claims it is his. How can something be yers if yew neFUR uses it ish my question?! I likes yer fur like dat, it looks furry stylish!

      Dat ish kinda scary yer Mom gots a whole room full of dat yarn sthuff - tell her to make yew and yer furblings some blankies and maybe some shmart fashionable hats and shweaters fur yew - I think yew could rawk those super duper well!

      Delete
    3. This is Demon Flash Bandit (signed in as my human). It is good to see you on here Little dog, and thanks for the blue ribbon on my dogster page!

      Delete
    4. Hi Big Dog! Glad you stopped in!

      Delete
  6. Loved all the new pics and you are the cutest even with messed up face hairs!

    drei snarky schnauzers

    ReplyDelete
  7. Crikey Zoe ... that scootercat almost outdoes you in the beautiful eyes department, aye?? All that facial fuzz looks real good on you Zoe!! That Georgiecat still looks mighty mean! Humphrey sure needs to talk to her in a hurry and tell her how to be more polite with those daggers of hers. That Humphrey cat is reaaaaaaaal nice, aye?? She's a friend of mine too.
    You sure have a nice family, Zoe ... it was sooooooo good to meet them all.

    ReplyDelete