Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Weirdness and Wrongness

It's tough be a cute, sweet lil Schnauzie grrl 'round this place, My place.
The is much weirdness and wrongness.
Lemme 'splain.

Over on that Dogster place, we could post pictures, mostly of our own cute selves, but we could put in other furmily pets and even our pawrents. If you have known me for very long, just think back.

"Hey, I have never seen a picture of Zoe's Mommy," you say to yourself. And you'd be right.
Mommy is usually the one takin all the bad photos. Messin up my cuteness.
You also might know she has an addiction. Well, maybe more than one but this one I'm barkin 'bout right now is part of the weirdness.
Yarn.
Yep, she is addicted to yarn. She crochets junk with the yarn. She says it relaxes her. And if it's not bad enough havin Mommy be addicted, my human sister, Sissor, is addicted too. She knits stuff that she hardly never wears. At least Sissor moved away for her job at Miss Oula.
Ok, so this is all leadin up to my reveal. A first.
You wanna see a picture of Mommy? This is a real deal, not photoshopped or nuthin 'cause I don't know how to do that kinda stuff.







See? I told ya so. Weirdness. She has been doin this crochet stuff for years. Still can't get it right.
And after Daddy took this picture? She took that Giant hat and tossed it in the washer machine. Now the hat isn't So big. She actually Wanted it to shrink. Wonder why. Then she was just chatterin away about how cool wool was. On and on, blah, blah, blah.
Weird.

And back to the wrongness part of this entry.
We got cats 'round here. There's two that stay outside alla time, sleep in the garage.
Then we got two that stay in alla time. And one that comes an' goes. This is the one that is startin to be a problem.
She's takin over My sleep places. Here she is on the "top bunk", where I usually snooze. This time I had to be on the bottom.


It's not a good idea to argue with that GeorgieCat. She has super sharp daggers in her paws. And she is our very own grumpy cat. She don't like the other cats and she only kinda tolerates us pups.

So I'll get the top bunk sum other time.

I'm probly dreamin of a perfect world where the is no such thing as yarn and the GeorgieCat is declawed!




21 comments:

  1. Bol! Your Mom is as bad as mine about having her picture taken!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your momma has a lot in common with my momma. Why do momma's never like having their picture taken? I think my momma should get me a blog just like yours. Take care from Buddy and Angel Abby

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Milton! And Buddy and Angel Abby! So glad you all took a look at my lil blog thingy!
    Yes, yes, yes, get you a blog too!
    It actually is furry easy to make your page look purdy cool. Much easier to do stuff than on the Dogster place! I am toadally serious!

    ReplyDelete
  4. BOL! That is the type of picture my Mommy would post of herself. Maybe you have to photoshop her face in??

    ReplyDelete
  5. BOL BOL BOL!! You sure are funny, Mrs. Zoe!!! (psssst...it's me, Fizzy!)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lemme tell ya pals, Mommy's doin us all a favor by bein all covered up like that!

    ReplyDelete
  7. My Momma doesn't crochet, but her sister and cousin and some of her good friends knit. Momma wondered what was so special about it one day that had them all so crazy over yarn, so she tried it herself. She made herself a two inch by three inch little lopsided scarf thing and decided that was enough. BOL.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gah, it's a good thing your Momma gave up on the knittin.
      It's all too weird.

      Delete
  8. Yup, yu r wite, Zoe. We hab neber, EBER seened yur Mommy's face! Dis pichur maded us WAFF an' waff! BOL/LOL!! Yu need twy catch hur off-guard sumtime an' take a selbie wif hur!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Of course the cat is taking over your sleeping places. Cats deserve to have first pick of any place they want to be. And second and third pick. Dogs can take what's left over, unless it is cold outside. Then they can sit with a willing cat and act as a heater.

    -Jezebel

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes Mame, Mz Jez.
      I do love me the kitty tushies. Nuthin smells a good as a kitty cat tush right after a number two download.

      Delete
  10. What my momma makes is scarves. She's been knittin for years, but all she makes are scarves. She tried a dog sweater one time, but well, it didn't turn out too well. She has way over 50 scarves. She cannot even wear all of dem in one winter here! It are craziness!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah Whit, Sissor knits hats and scarves too. But whenever she knits a sweater, there's always sumfin wrong with it (that she don't like) and she never wears it.
      She only likes to knit them, not wear them. *sigh*

      Delete
  11. OMC yesh, the knitting addiction thing - it'sh going on at our house too, what ish up with those hoomans and that?! I does have to admit that since our Meowmy knits blankies fur kitties at our local kewl no kill shelter, I does like to lay on them furst and test them to see if they ish PURRfect enough to donate, but the thing ish ish that I likes to lay on them while she ish shtill knitting them - WHY does thish annoy her so much?! I only do it to be helpful, and yet my efforts goes totally unappreciated. Yew dun even want to know how many thingies of yarn we gots at our house - it'sh a sickness, and since we ish not allowed to lay on that yarn, what ish the point of all thish?! But the cat part of yer story ish fine imho MOL - we ish always gots to be on the top bunk, surveying our kingdom and all that - I ish with Jezebel above me there in the comments heehee!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gaylord was in my bed today, drooling and dribbling all over it. I'd run away with the wool, if Humom got her knitting needles out, too embarrassing BOL xxooxx

    Mollie and Alfie

    ReplyDelete
  13. Dat Georgie Cat sounds kinda like Maurice... 'cept he is bigger than us dogs cuz he's got some Maine Coon cat in him, it's him in dat one pic on my blog, starin' at da skwirrel with me...Momma's youngest daughter luvs da black and white kitties, and she would think that Georgie Cat was bee-you-tifull and make her evfun more full of herself...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Georgie has sum crossed eyes, like she's got sum Siamese in her. She has to kinda tilt her hear to see ya. Like she has to focus or sumfin.
      Hope Maurice is all dun growin. He'd be as big as a cougar!

      Delete
  14. Crikey Zoe .... too funny .... my Mum wants a hat like that for when peoples want to take her photo. If you want some help to get that kitty off your bunk I'm available .... I love to chase cats and I'm so fast I can catch them!!!!! Only problem is those super sharp dagger things. They scare the daylights out of me and all that hissing .... what's that all about????? Scary things. I'd give up my bed too if I lived with one. Don't want to upset those dagger wielding monsters.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ya want I should have my Mommy crochet your Mom a hat? Trubble is, when ya wash it, it shrinks like crazy!
      Watch out with those cats, Charlie. You Do Not want a cat mad at ya.

      Delete